STEP 1. Dental clinic
1. Confirm the certified Dental clinic on the website.
2. The patient visits the Dental clinic for a consultation
on See-through Aligner.
3. For the orthodontic diagnosis,
the Dental clinic takes dental/facial/x-ray photographs
and conducts dental modeling.
STEP 2. See-through Tech
1. Orthodontics treatment is designed with
the See-through orthodontic analysis program
after clear diagnosis using AI and Big data.
2. A treatment plan is built according to biomechanical principles.
3. Orthodontic analysis data and 3D tooth movement video files are provided to the Dental clinic.
STEP 3. Dental clinic
The dentist and the patient preview
the 3D simulation of the tooth movement process
and result, and approve the production.
STEP 4. See-through Tech
The patient-specific See-through aligners are made precisely.
STEP 5. Dental clinic
1. The orthodontic appliance is delivered to the patient,
and it will be replaced with the next appliance every 1 or 2 weeks.
2. The patient wears the orthodontic appliance received from the Dental clinic
and visits the Dental clinic to conduct the steps that follow.
STEP 6. Completion
If you wear the orthodontic appliance diligently,
the orthodontics will be completed with well-aligned teeth
in the planned shape within the planned period.
(We will let you know the accurate orthodontics period!)